Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cousin B be Turnin' 1!

We were able to gather with Daddy's side of the family for Cousin B's birthday extravaganza at Aunt C1/Uncle D's place in May. It was a great party!


Cousin B starts to break in his new drum.


When everyone was over the previous week at our house for M4's dedication, Cousin B took a big interest in one of our toys. It is a car toy that makes lots of noise. We decided Cousin B would enjoy having the toy for himself (because M3 is too big for it and M4 is too little), so we gave it to Cousin B as a gift. Aunt C1 is "overjoyed" to now have the world's best toy for volume.


Cousin B: "Dude! Sweet, a cell phone! Now all the ladies can reach me more easily!"


"Man! This gift opening is tiring!"


"You know what Mom & Dad? I'm tired and this present is bigger than me. Can you help me out?"


"Dad, this chair totally rocks!!"


"Hey, what are you gonna do with that cake!? Can you bring it just a little closer?"


"What do you mean I have to share this with everyone else?!?!?!?! Get your paws off of my cake!"


M2 stretches her lips before consuming some b-day cake. At least, I think that's what she's doing.


Here's M1 being silly (I know, what a shocker!).


Cousin B: "Dear Cousin M3, please may I have a drum stick?"


"DUDE! I'm serious! Let me have a stick...or else!!"


"Ugh, finally! When are these people leaving!?"


Papa shows Cousin B what a "Flying Mater" is. Cousin B calls for help.


"Hello, Officer? I have a situation in my house. My parents invited these loud and crazy people over. They gave me some nice presents, but they're still here! Do you know how soon you can get them out of here!?"

"You mean I'm related to these people and I'm gonna have to deal with them the rest of my life?! Ugggghhhhh!"


M4 with Great Grandma J


Here is M2 about to teach Cousin B a simple lesson in physics (at least, it looks like she is about to shove Cousin B off of the foot rest).


M2 & M4 pose before we head home.


M4: "Yea! Let's go home!"

No comments:

Post a Comment